ADMISSION TO THE WARD
During the check-in to the ward, please submit document as follow :
- Identification Card/ Birth Certificate of the Child/ Passport or other legal Registration Certificate
- Letter of hospitalization from employee/ Retirement Card/ Book of Stopping Military Services/ Letter from School or other letters or Certificate (Example: Blood Donation Book or Card)
- Mother's Prenatal Card and Baby's Health for maternity cases
Please inform the information to the receptionist during check-in to the ward :
- The latest address and phone number if any
- Heir's name, address and phone number or other needed infromation
Please prepare enough money to pay the deposit of the admission :
Government Staff and Family :
Government staff and family need to submit the letter of hospitalization from their head of department, filled completely and perfectly to decide the ward class qualification. Please submit the Identification Card of GL holder for the use of E-GL (GL On-Line).
Employees of Private Companies :
Employess of Private Companies need to submit the letter of hospitalization from their employee. Only the letter from private companies that have BANK GUARANTEES with MINISTRY OF HEALTH accepted.
For patient that non a government staff and employees of private companies the related letter such as letter of student acknowledgement, Blood Donation Card etc can be used.
All of the cases will be checked-in into third class ward except when there's a guarantee letter or pay the deposit according to the fixed rate.
Deposit money need to be paid if there's no guarantee letter.
**Guarantee letter valid for 3 months from the released date.
Guarantee letter can be faxed to hospital (05-2531541)